Note: click on the underlined
words for pictures and links to information.
Sanbornton Historical Society
Tavern, Route 132, Sanbornton Square
2006 SHS Programs and Special
- April 5 - Traditional and Contemporary Folk
Art from Local Artist.
Presenter: Jim Lambert
Salatiello and Linda VanValkenburgh
- May 3 - The Sanbornton Heritage Study
Project: An Oral Presentation by Tilton School Students.
Henry Large and Jennifer Mayo.
Hosts: Steve and Karen
- June 7 - Tour of the Meredith Farm Museum.
(Program begins at 7:00 P.M.)
Hosts: Nina Gardner and Debbie
- July 5 - Blacksmithing Colonial Hardware.
Presenters: Steve Ober and J.P. Hobby
- August 2 - A Postcard History of Laconia,
Tilton and Sanbornton.
Presenter: Albert Moulton
- September 6 - Point Comfort and the
Canterbury Shakers: 13 Summers on Lake Winnisquam.
Hosts: Dave and Marlene Witham
- October 4 -- Annual Meeting and
Begins at 6:30 PM
Hosts: Governing Board
- Flea Market and Craft Sale
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Coordinator: Ellen Coulter
June 24-October 6, Every Friday, 3:00 PM - 6:00
Coordinators: Jack Potter and Charlie Burke
- Open House with Tavern Tours
July 1, August 4, September 1: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Old Home Day
10 AM to 2 PM
- Heritage Harvest Supper and Open
August 19, 6:00 PM
Coordinators: Charlie Burke and Governing
Click here for the menu
- Christmas Wreath and Craft
December 2, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Coordinators: Darlene Sellars and